Polysil is the latest environmentally sound leather alternative to vinyl and polyurethane. It is a new coated fabric made from silicone and polycarbonate without PVC or solvents. Polysil is made with no heavy metals and is REACH , RoHS and CA Prop 65 compliant. This fabric has passed Biocompatibility testing for ISO 10993-5. Mold and mildew resistance is inherent in construction.
- Brushed non-woven back
- Highly conformable to complex shapes
- Stain and fluid resistant
- Advanced solvent and phthalates free technology
- Does not promote mold or mildew
- No heavy metals , BPA , plasticizers
- RoHS, REACH, and CA Prop 65 compliant